We are one of the largest manufacturers of trailers and semi-trailers in Central and Eastern Europe. The production program includes a wide range of trailers and semi-trailers with a total weight of over 9 tons.
Our production is focused on curtainsiders / platform semi-trailers, including semi-trailers for combined transport, platform sets, tipper vehicles, container vehicles, turntable trailers, swap body carriers and lowloaders.
We have our own production and quality development and therefore we can offer the product from its project processing, prototype production to testing and serial production. We use modern technologies and equipment in production, including a welding robot, firing machines and bending and protective presses. Most components, including main parts such as frames, are hot-dip galvanized.
Products of our company are homologated according to European Union legislation and we find our customers mainly in Central Europe. We are also building sales offices in other European countries. We are developing one of the main and stable representations in Slovakia.
Our customers are mainly transport and transportation companies, engineering plants, companies dealing with waste management and distributors of agricultural and food products.
In 2011, AML Holding, a.s. became the owner of the company. The primary goal is not only to maintain production under the logo of a traditional Czech brand, but above all to modernize it and promote it throughout Europe. We are one of the largest manufacturers of trailers and semi-trailers in Central and Eastern Europe. We are based on more than 100 years of tradition and employ more than 200 people. The company has its own production and quality development and therefore offers the product from its project processing, prototype production to testing and its production. Our customers are mainly transportation companies, engineering plants and distributors of agricultural and food products.
Since 1996, the production area has been continuously reconstructed and the company has achieved financial stability. The production program includes a wide range of road trailers and semi-trailers with a total weight of over 9 tons. The company's products are homologated according to European Union legislation and find their customers mainly in Central Europe. Sales offices exist in Slovakia, Poland, Italy, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovenia and Germany. At present, the company has a total of about 350 employees and associates
This entity was privatized during 1994.
On March 29, 1991, PANAV joint-stock company was established, which was subsequently divided on the basis of a delimitation agreement with effect from 25 February 1993 into two separate entities JaS Jesenická strojírna corp. at Písečná u Jeseníku and PANAV, corp. at Senice na Hané.
Based on the delimitation of BSS in 1990, both units were separated from the national company Brandýské strojírny a slévárny, and on July 1, 1990, PANAV Senice na Hané was established.
In 1948, a national administration was introduced in the company and later it was incorporated into national company KAROSA Vysoké Mýto. At this time, an extensive reconstruction and modernization of production facilities was carried out. Construction continued even after the plant was incorporated into Brandýská strojírna and the foundry in 1956. Production capacity was gradually increased to 10,000 trailers per year. In 1968, the Písečná factory in Jeseník was added to the plant, built from a reconstructed pulp mill.
In 1942, the factory was bought by the company Foglar, headed by Mr. Josef Foglar, which, after repairing the buildings, started the production of towing cars and thus established a tradition of production, which is still carried out and being developed today.
In 1896 production facilities were built on the area in Senice na Hané, on the site of today's company headquarters, which replaced the original workshop of the factory founder Leopold Kašpar, built in 1894. The production of this period was focused on mill and agricultural machinery. During the global economic crisis in the early 1930s, the company fell into sales difficulties and stopped production in the pre-war years.