Our cooperation services specialist is very important part of the sales team.
As a production plant, we can offer you all the technologies in the cooperation, from the basic cutting of material to the final delivery of the complete product.
The successful course of production and assembly of the product is supervised by the quality department and output control.
Cooperation is a part of us and thus dozens of companies are among our cooperation partners.
Cutting with scissors DURMA DHGM 4013
- Max. up to a material thickness of 13 mm and a length of 4000 mm.
- Max. up to a material thickness of 16 mm and a length of 3150 mm.
- All with a material strength of 420 MPa.
Cutting on band saws PEGAS A-CNC-F a PP 301
- Cutting of bar or profile material.
- Max. material width 300 mm, max. material height 360 mm.
- Max. material length 15000 mm.
Precise shaped burns on the machine VANAD PROXIMA
- Plasma burning (material thickness 2 - 30 mm).
- Oxygen - acetylene (material thicknesses up to 100 mm).
- Max. sheet metal size 2000 mm x 8000 mm.
Precise shaped burns on a fiber laser HD-F6020/4kW (DURMA)
- Material thicknesses 1 - 20 mm - steel.
Max. sheet metal size 2000 mm x 6000 mm.
- Thread rolling.
Bending on a press brake DURMA CNC T HAP 40400
- Max. edging length 4000 mm, when assembling the press in tandem max. edging length unique 8000 mm.
- Max. stroke 350 mm.
- Max. pressure 400 t.
Welding robot welding PANASONIC YA-1NA161E05
- Suitable for larger series.
- The dimensions of the weldments for the welding robot are max. 14000 mm x 1000 mm and 9000 mm x 1700 mm.
Welding technologies MIG a MAG
- Welding with FRONIUS welding sources up to 400 A (optimal up to a material thickness of 24 mm).
- Welding of high-strength materials (Domex, Hardox, ...).
- Weldment weights up to 4000 kg (exceptionally up to 6000 kg).
- Dimensions of weldments max. 14000 mm x 2500 mm x 2000 mm.
Continuous suspended (vertical) blaster GOSTOL TST
- Steel abrasive blasting.
- Max. dimensions 12000 mm x 2500 mm x 450 mm.
- Max. weight 5000 kg.
- Steel abrasive blasting.
- Blasting chamber dimensions 15000 mm x 5000 mm x 5000 mm.
- Max. weight of parts 4000 kg.
- Painting in cabins 22000 mm x 5000 mm x 5000 mm and 30000 mm x 5000 mm x 5000 mm.
- Painting booths can be divided into halves.
- Painting booths allow drying at 60 ° C.
- As a standard, we use two-component high-dry epoxy primers and two-component high-dry polyurethane topcoats.
- Shades of colors according to the customer's wishes.
- Possibility to supply your own paints.
- Under favorable conditions, we provide surface treatment with hot-dip or zinc galvanizing.
I am interested in